Monday, January 2, 2017

Their Here!!!!

 Christmas Eve
This is my sister, Cathy and my brother-in-law, Shahid!
My older sister and family honored us by choosing to celebrate Christmas with us in Wales.  How wonderful it is to be with family.

What a beautiful couple!

They chose an awesome house in which to celebrate the holidays.



The road to the house.



We never saw the water wheel, but I stole this pic from my niece's posting.  It was just too pretty not to post!

In the garden (or yard, as we say!)

My beautiful niece, Sophia, and her fiance, Rob

Rob, Sophia, Shahid and Sarah


Having our Christmas Eve meal at Cardigan Castle


We, of course, stopped by the house to play with the puppies before going to Mwnt for the Christmas Eve service,






We attended the service at Mwnt.  Of course, all my family could see was the church.  I look forward to bringing them here in daylight.



Merry Christmas!








No comments:

Post a Comment